UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s new website has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh ie, Yogi Adityanath on 3rd January 2023. The website will focus on the Uttar Pradesh PSC One Time Registration process. Until now, around 10,500 citizens have registered themselves on the portal and the number is still growing. The entire One Time Registration process is available online.
The OTR will make the application process easier for the candidates when they will fill out the application form. The OTR online form has been made available to the candidates on the official portal of UPPSC OTR. Applicants who are interested in getting to know more about the UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2023 must check the following article thoroughly.
UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2023
The OTR form can be accessed online only. No other mode is available to access it. It is important for the candidate to register themselves to get updates about the upcoming recruitment notification. The One Time Registration Form can be accessed anytime and anywhere. No deadline has been put for the One-time Registration process.
The officials have come up with this process for the applicants who want to get jobs released by the authority. Various benefits will be received by the registered users. It is informed to all the readers that OTR would be compulsory in all kinds of recruitment released after 1st April 2023. The following article includes OTR Online Form, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
otr.pariksha.nic.in One Time Registration 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Article Type||One Time Registration|
|Launched on||3rd January 2023|
|Online Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Online Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal||https://otr.pariksha.nic.in/|
Benefits of UPPSC One Time Registration
There are several benefits of उट्टर पर्देशे वन टीम रजिस्त्रेशन. Some of them are given below:
- You can do the One Time Registration anytime and anywhere.
- Applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment without entering any details.
- Aspirants will be able to update their details under various categories on the OTR portal.
- The OTR also protects the candidate and website from any misuse and fraud.
- The OTR will make the mapping as well as report generation process easy.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh PSC One Time Registration OTR
Anyone can register themselves on the portal. There is no condition set by the authority for UPPSC One Time Registration. The authority will release the eligibility criteria as per recruitment. Applicants who are going to apply for any recruitment released by the authority must check the eligibility condition released by the authority before applying for the post. The eligibility conditions will be available on the respective recruitment notification.
How to do UPPSC One Time Registration OTR 2023?
Aspirants who are new to the portal and want to know the registration procedure can look here. In the following paragraph, we have mentioned the One Time Registration process in detail. The following are the steps to do otr.pariksha.nic.in One Time Registration:
- Start the registration process by landing on the official portal of UPPSC OTR ie, https://otr.pariksha.nic.in/
- There, you will have to scroll down and tap on the option of Register Now.
- After tapping on the link, a new page will appear on your respective screen.
- Now, start filling out the requested details on the registration form carefully and submit them.
- After the successful registration, a pop box will appear. Tap on the “Click here to login”.
- Now, log in yourself on the portal by entering the OTP details and then change your password.
- After changing the password, log in again through the password and complete your verification status.
- Start filling out the personal, communication and qualification details in the form carefully.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents in the correct manner and move forward.
- Fill out the experience details (If Applicable) and take a preview of the application form.
- At last, submit the online form and download the OTR Slip for future use.
Required Documents For उट्टर प्रदेशे वन तिमें रजिस्त्रेशन
Applicants will also be asked to upload several documents while filling out the OTR Form. The One Time Registration will not be completed without attaching the requested documents. Given below is the list of documents that applicants must upload in the One Time Registration Online Form:
- Photograph of the Applicants: It should be a recently clicked photograph. The photograph should be in passport size. No stain should cover the photograph. The scanned photograph should be in jpg, jpeg or png format. The photograph file should match the size mentioned by the authority in the guidelines.
- Signature of the Candidates: The signature must be done by the candidates on white paper with a blue or black pen. The signature should be clean and clear. The signature must be uploaded after scanning. Applicant’s signature must be uploaded in jpeg, jpg or png format. The file of the signature should fulfill the size criteria mentioned in the guidelines.
UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will need their personal, and educational, experience (If have one), communication details and applicant photograph & signature while registering on UPPSC.
Applicants can follow the below-mentioned procedure to retrieve the forgotten password:
1. Tap on the Forgot password option available on the home page of the UPPSC OTR Portal.
2. After tapping, applicants will have to choose the methods via which they want to retrieve the password.
3. Enter the detail as per the choice made in the previous step and tap on Proceed.
4. Finally, the password will be retrieved by the aspirants.
Yes, you can update the details entered in the UPPSC OTR Form anytime you want.