Chapters of The Gruffalo pdf
Chapter 1: A Clever Mouse
– Introduces the main character, a clever and quick-thinking Mouse.
– Mouse avoids danger by creating an imaginary creature, the Gruffalo, to scare away predators.
– Mouse boasts about the Gruffalo’s terrifying features.
Chapter 2: A Surprising Encounter
– Mouse stumbles upon a real Gruffalo in the deep dark wood.
– Gruffalo threatens to eat the Mouse, who cleverly convinces the Gruffalo that they should have lunch together.
– Mouse manages to convince the Gruffalo that other animals fear him.
Chapter 3: Mouse’s Deception
– Mouse leads the Gruffalo through the deep dark wood, tricking various animals into thinking he is the scariest creature.
– Owl, Snake, and Fox are frightened of Mouse and the Gruffalo when they appear to be walking together.
Chapter 4: A Wise Owl
– Owl warns Mouse that the Gruffalo is the scariest creature in the forest and that Mouse should be careful.
– Mouse dismisses Owl’s warning, believing that he can still outwit the Gruffalo.
Chapter 5: A Suspicious Snake
– Snake questions Mouse about his strange partnership with the Gruffalo.
– Mouse confidently replies, saying that they are a fearsome duo.
Chapter 6: A Clever Fox
– Fox questions Mouse’s odd friendship with the Gruffalo.
– Mouse responds by making the Gruffalo sound even more terrifying, scaring Fox away.
Chapter 7: A Surprise for the Gruffalo
– To Mouse’s surprise, the Gruffalo becomes scared of Mouse’s imagined friends.
– Mouse invents a story about the feared “Big Bad Mouse,” striking fear into the Gruffalo’s heart.
– Gruffalo runs away in terror, allowing Mouse to finally relax and enjoy a nut.
Chapter 8: Mouse’s Confidence
– Mouse triumphantly strolls through the forest, feeling invincible after outsmarting the Gruffalo.
– Other animals witness Mouse’s confidence and acknowledge his cleverness.
Chapter 9: A Clever Mouse Once Again
– In the closing of the story, Mouse shares his wisdom, advising the reader to use their wits to overcome challenges,
– Mouse’s cleverness proves that even the smallest creature can outsmart the biggest and scariest.
The Gruffalo summary