Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 notification was released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) here. According to the notice, the Common Eligibility Test will most likely occur in August 2022. Online registration has been reactivated for Haryana CET and will remain open until July 8, 2022. You will find information on the HSSC CET Application Form on this page.
HSSC CET Application Form 2022
A centralized exam will be administered by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for Group C and D vacancies. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has made a Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 announcement. The application process will take place for vacancies in the Haryana government agencies classified as Group C, Group D, and other non-gazetted teaching positions.
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|name of exam||Common Eligibility Test (CET), Haryana|
|Name of Vacancies||Group C and Group D Vacancies|
|Haryana SSC CET Recruitment Vacancy||26000 Vacancies|
|Last date to apply online||July 8, 2022|
The recruiting process will be sped up because of the one-time registration for CET, which will guarantee that the whole selection process will be open and honest. The CET 2022 examination dates will be announced shortly by the Haryana government. The CET 2022 will take place on the date that the Haryana government has selected, August 2022.
HSSC CET Last Date 2022
Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested in working for the HSSC Group C and D may read the notice PDF included in this post for more information on the Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022. Officials have issued a statement extending the deadline for submitting online applications and paying the application costs, detailed further in this article.
The recruiting process will be sped up because of the one-time registration for CET, which will also increase openness throughout the selection process. The test dates for the CET 2022 will be made public by the Haryana Government very shortly. According to the Haryana Government’s calendar, the CET 2022 is slated to take place in August 2022. Candidates need to save this website to their bookmarks to ensure they get frequent information about the Haryana CET 2022.
2022 HSSC CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have graduated from 10th, 12th, UG/PG, or an equivalent program from a recognized Board, University, or Institution. Candidates from different states are welcome to apply for the Haryana CET 2022 exam.
For the CET Haryana Recruitment 2022, the age range ranges from 18 to 42. January 1, 2022, is the date that must be used in calculating the age. The age requirement will be relaxed under the rules established by the government. The age relaxation comprised a three-year age reduction for applicants in the OBC category, while those in the SC and ST categories received a five-year age reduction.
How to Apply for HSSC CET Application Form 2022?
- You may submit your application immediately using the link provided below, or you can visit the official website.
- Verify you are human by entering your cell phone number, captcha code, and one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your phone. To get started, you need to fill out the Haryana CET Registration Form, which will ask for basic information such as your name, contact information, education information, and other details.
- You’ll need to upload your picture and signature in a jpeg file at least 500 kb in size, in addition to any other relevant papers.
- The program will produce a new registration number.
- Now that you have the registration number go to the site and start filling out the forms by logging in.
- Make sure you pay the application fee according to the instructions below.
- You may save a copy of the application form to your computer for future use by selecting the “Submit” option.
HSSC CET Selection Process 2022
As a component of the Haryana CET exam, candidates will be required to demonstrate their eligibility by passing a preliminary examination that will be referred to as the Common Eligibility Test. Candidates can apply for the exam once every three years. Here is how the exam is organised.
- Throughout the selection process for Group D postings, the Common Eligibility Test results and socioeconomic and experience criteria will be considered.
- A candidate will be selected for Group C roles based on their performance on the CET and screening tests, socioeconomic indicators, and years of experience.
HSSC CET Affecting Factors 2022
The applicant must get 50 percent of the unreserved marks and 40 percent of the reserved marks for their application to be accepted for the recruiting process. To fill the vacant positions in Groups C and D, the commission will contact the individuals whose names appear on the merit list generated by the CET.
The potential candidates are narrowed down for shortlisting based on the following considerations:
- If there are less than 30 positions available, there will be five times as many applicants contacted for an interview as there are open positions.
- If there are between 30 and 50 opportunities, they will contact 150 individuals who have completed the CET and meet the requirements.
- If there are more than 50 open positions, the number of applicants will be increased by three; otherwise, it will remain the same.
- Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 applicants have been given until July 8, 2022, to submit their online applications.